Concientia et Sapientia

Knowledge and Wisdom. The foulposts that I aim to hit home runs between.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Reader Feedback

I write this blog not thinking that anyone actually reads it save my brother. I got an e-mail today:
Read part of your blog and noticed how about 100% of it was how you hate Bush.
Maybe if you and you cohorts in education spent a little more time teaching, and a little less making excuses and
blaming GWB for why U.S. students graduate dumber than a rock, they wouldn't be graduating dumber than a rock.


I'm not attpempting to make you realize that our failing schools are your fault an dnot GWB's, because I know your
probably like all other teachers and are too arrogant and ignorant to admit your own mistakes.


BTW, your wife is fat. Loser.


This is probably not the most favorable review of my thoughts I could ask for, but I just couldn't resist returning her flame:
If you have decided to heap scorn on my blog (and I'm not sure which one
you are referring to, since I have three) you have done so in such an
amateurish way that, regrettably, I must return the flame.


Frankly, there are problems with No Child Left Behind, and as for the
rest of the Bush presidency, he leaves a lot to be desired. Bush has
done nothing to impress me so far.


As for your attacks on teachers, I challenge you to sit in a classroom
and follow a teacher around for a week. You'll see that it isn't easy
and teaching time is cut short by a lot of babysitting duties. Frankly,
if we let kids study music, art, and have P.E. we could make more
improvements than having students take two or three math classes a day.


As for my wife's weight. She's fat. I'm fat. We are deleriously happy in
love with one another and if that offends you, then all I can say is:
Get a life.


I was probably too hard on her, but I've seen some really nasty flame wars on the POV-Ray newsgroup. I've survived some really nasty flame wars as well. At least this is private e-mail (until now). She must have been to my web site because there is a picture of my wife and I up there, or she knows us personally and I don't recognize the name.

What I don't believe is that someone took the time to write a personal rant and vent. Isn't that what the blogosphere is all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home