Concientia et Sapientia

Knowledge and Wisdom. The foulposts that I aim to hit home runs between.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Oklahoma Jihadist and Bush's "War"

I guess President Bush said that multiple terrorist Al Qaeda attacks have been thwarted in the past few years. I was barely awake and I'm not sure I heard the report correctly. I don't understand how we've stopped terrorism, but there is no mention of the Jihadist terrorist suicide bomber in Oklahoma. I've only heard about this from one news sourse, the national terror alert web site, and I'm suprised that such an article would even be posted. Bush wants us to believe that fighting in Iraq prevents the terrorists from hitting our shores, then claims that we've stopped terrorists inside this country. Why isn't he using this suicide bomber to beat the war drum?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home